We guarantee the lowest price offer for this specific excursion.If you find a better price, we will match it!
Timely return to your cruise terminal is guaranteed for participating excursions. See policies for more information.
- Enjoy this Exclusive Shore Excursioneer offer - unlimited shore snorkeling!
- Entrance into Chankanaab included ($21.00 USD value for adults, $14.00 USD value for children)!
- English speaking trained staff!
- All snorkeling instruction!
- Snorkel set including: Varied sized fins, sanitized snorkel, silicone mask, and vest!
- Beach chair, lockers and use of the beach facilities including shaded palapas!
- Use of all the Chankanaab facilities - botanical garden (optional guided tour), hammocks, Mayan House (homemade tortillas samples), Tequila Exhibit with samples, Eco-Archeological Tour, Archaeological Prehispanic Replicas, swimming pool, Crocodile Exhibition, and Sea Lion exhibit!
Enjoy unlimited snorkeling right from shore and a relaxing time at the beach. Chankannab Beach Adventure Park is a protected area that shelters not only marine life but more than 136 amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals. The Park also resembles the ancient Mayan life and customs. This is an ideal place to enjoy your day in Cozumel!
It is a short taxi ride to the Chankannab Beach Adventure Park from your Cozumel cruise pier, the ride takes 10 to 15 minutes and approximately $10.00 USD for up to 4 passengers depending on the cruise port you arrive to. When you check in, the entrance fee is conveniently included on your ticket, so the only thing you have to worry abut is to swim, snorkel, and enjoy the day at your leisure! Chankanaab is open from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM - you may arrive and departure when you like.
The reef is very near the shore as soon as you get in the water you can spot diverse marine life such as parrot fish, sergeant majors, lobsters, angels, surgeon fish and multiple types of corals. The ocean is clear and the water temperature goes from 77° to 85° F (25° - 29° C).
There is easy access from both the sandy beach and from wide stairs leading into the water. All of your snorkel gear is included and the friendly, English speaking staff will assist you and show you how to use the equipment. Then the day is yours!
The parks offer a look at the life in ancient Mayan civilization - you can visit the "Mayan House" and maybe enjoy a handmade tortilla. There is an on-site botanical garden and other Mayan exhibits, tequila demonstration and the sea lion show are also included in your ticket, it is fun for all ages! Visit the crocodile exhibit or relax on the comfortable beach chairs. There is a swimming pool onsite as well as inviting hammocks under the palms. Restaurants and souvenirs store are available for purchases. There are lockers, restrooms and showers also included.
At the end of your day, there are taxis outside Chankanaab waiting to take you back to your Cozumel cruise terminal.