We guarantee the lowest price offer for this specific excursion.If you find a better price, we will match it!
Timely return to your cruise terminal is guaranteed for participating excursions. See policies for more information.
- Round trip transportation from your Falmouth cruise ship terminal!
- Air conditioned, fully licensed and insured transportation!
- Buffet lunch (options vary daily) available from 12:00 to 02:30 PM!
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages at multiple resort and lounges bars!
- Freshwater swimming pool!
- Endless daily land and water activities for all ages including Pirate’s Paradise Waterpark!
- 1,800 ft (550 m) of sandy beach!
- Volleyball, kayaks, Hobie cats, guided snorkeling tours, scuba diving!
- Adult's pool with swim-up bar, children pool, activities pool, quiet pool, play area and activities!
- Motorized beach activities (at additional cost, inquiry onsite for prices)!
- Taxes and gratuities included!
This resort is known for many reasons such as its location on a private peninsula with spectacular views of the Caribbean. There is also an aquatic park at the resort that has a variety of twisting slides, pools, and more, a great option for families. The friendly staff will make sure your drinks are filled from the open bar, and you will enjoy snacks and a luncheon buffet as well. So, leave your cares behind and come see Jamaica the way it was meant to be seen, with no worries.
This great beach resort day pass excursion starts when you meet your friendly guide at your Falmouth cruise terminal. Hop on board your comfortable and air-conditioned transportation and enjoy a scenic drive (about 50 minutes) to the Sunscape Resort in Montego Bay. Once you have arrived, the greeting staff will check you in and you can pick your spot.
There is nothing that you will need since it is all provided for you. The resort staff will be more than happy to serve you no matter where you choose to relax, beachside, or poolside. You can soak up the sun, or use an umbrella as you take in the beautiful scenery. Maybe take a dip in the ocean, or kick it up a notch and have some fun at the aquatic park. All non-motorized sports equipment is also included as are the facilities.
We would like to mention that this pass is for daytime guests, not overnight guests, which means that you will not have access to the hotel rooms, private functions, the kid’s club, or use of the towels and fitness center. But, no worries, anything you could need for a day of fun is available.
A buffet style lunch will be served from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm with a variety of choices. Snacks from the grill are available throughout your stay and there are numerous bars where your alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are included. Please do wear cover-ups when in the dining room.
Once your Falmouth Day Pass at Montego Bay Sunscape Splash has come to an end, you will be returned to your Falmouth cruise ship pier (of course you can return to Falmouth at an earlier time, at your cost). This resort pass is available from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.