- Round-trip transportation from your Grand Turk cruise ship terminal!
- English-speaking certified horseback riding guide!
- An adequate island horse according to your horseback riding experience!
- All horseback riding instructions and supervision!
- No horseback riding experience is required!
- Beach route and ocean dip with your horse!
Enjoy the Caribbean breeze and the beautiful beach sights while you ride on the Caribbean beach and swim in the sea with your horse! Just 10 short minutes away from your Grand Turk cruise ship terminal.
The Grand Turk horseback riding shore excursion staff will pick you up from your cruise terminal, and after a very short time, you will arrive at the horseback riding excursion stables. Along with your English-speaking horseback riding guide, you will be matched up to a horse according to your riding abilities (no experience required, first-timers welcome!). Please consult the chart below to help your horseback riding shore excursion guide determine which is the most suitable option for you.
When everyone is comfortable and up on their horses, the fun Grand Turk horseback riding cruise excursion fun begins. Your horseback riding excursion guide will lead you along the trail to the famous Governors Beach; starting first in a very secluded area and moving closer to your cruise ship. Through the route, you can enjoy a magnificent view of the white sand and the turquoise Caribbean ocean of Grand Turk island. This is what vacations are all about! Relax and enjoy!
Then it's time to dismount while your guide to preparing the horses for a walk and swim in the ocean. You will enjoy a 15-minute ride with your horse in the water or guests may just relax on the beach. This is one of the very limited Caribbean horseback riding shore excursion opportunities where you get to swim with your horse!
After this "once-in-a-lifetime experience", there will be a short 15-minute break on the beach before heading back to the horseback riding cruise excursion stables. Note that at this time, advanced riders may gallop on the beach with their horses and horseback excursion guide.
At the end of this Grand Turk Beach Horseback Riding and Swimming Excursion, transportation will take you back to your Grand Turks cruise ship pier.
Below, please find information regarding your horseback riding experience (not required at the time of booking).
- Beginner: limited or no experience on a horse. Ridden less than 5 times.
- Novice: capable of mounting and dismounting unassisted. Ridden at least 10 times.
- Intermediate: a confident rider at all paces in open country. Ridden at least 25 times.
- Advanced: riding regularly, capable of handling any spirited horse in open country.Maximum guest weight is 220# (99Kg). Guests will be weighed on-site. All others in the group must give 48 hours prior notice to cancel and must pay the balance.