We guarantee the lowest price offer for this specific excursion.If you find a better price, we will match it!
Timely return to your cruise terminal is guaranteed for participating excursions. See policies for more information.
- Air conditioned and licensed round trip transportation from near your Oahu cruise pier!
- English speaking, local and trained Oahu shore excursion guides!
- Exclusive boat trip with no more than 22 guests!
- Opportunity to see Spinner Dolphins right alongside your boat!
- Opportunity to swim with dolphins (weather and dolphins permitting)!
- Snorkel at a reef that is home to Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles (surf and weather permitting)!
- Snorkel set including: Varied sized fins, sanitized snorkel, silicone mask, and vest!
- Included lunch with a non-alcoholic beverage!
- Escape the cruise ship shore excursion crowds and enjoy unique sights of Oahu and surrounding area!
A great way to enjoy Oahu's natural beauty with a boat cruise to see spinner dolphins in the wild and maybe even snorkel with them!
After being picked up at the Aloha Tower Market Place, adjacent to your Honolulu cruise pier, you will depart Honolulu and head towards the west coast of the island. Additional stops for pickups may be made at west coast resorts before arriving at the harbor. Here, you will meet your crew and naturalist, receive your included snorkel gear, and have a short orientation and safety briefing.
Your boat, with no more than 22 guests, will head out of Waianae Harbor and be on the lookout for Spinner Dolphins. Have your cameras ready as they perform incredible aerial stunts along the side of the boat. In the winter months, (January to March) the dolphins share this stretch of ocean with Humpback Whales. Breaches, fin and tail slaps take on a new perspective from your location closer to the water's surface. The boats maneuverability helps get you into the right position.
Seeing the dolphins from the boat can be a once in a lifetime experience, but if the dolphins are willing, and in a playful mood, your crew will assist you into the water with your snorkel gear on to watch and listen as Spinner Dolphins swim and chat around you. As dolphins are wild animals, they may or may not be interested although typically 90% of the time they will come close.
Can it get any better than this? How about snorkeling between two beautiful reefs that are known for their colorful tropical fish and curious Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles. Snorkeling is surf and weather dependent. If snorkeling is not possible, then more time is spent viewing dolphins and in the winter, whales. Total time on the boat is approximately 3 hours. Of course, those guests who do not want to snorkel may just stay on the boat. Do take precautions with all of your electronic devices onboard the boat as there will be some splashing and water spray possible.
Returning to the pier, you are treated to an included lunch and non-alcoholic beverage at the adjacent cafe. Then it's an approximate 60-minute drive back to the Aloha Tower Market Place, adjacent to all the Honolulu Cruise Piers.