- Round-trip transportation from your Bridgetown cruise terminal!
- Air-conditioned, fully licensed, and insured transportation!
- English-speaking certified shore excursion guides!
- Guided snorkel excursion to a shipwreck!
- Guided swim with the turtles!
- The snorkel set includes fins, a sanitized snorkel, a silicone mask, and a vest!
- Lounge chair and umbrella at the beach and use of facilities!
- Sightseeing on the way through Bridgetown!
- One of the best snorkeling locations in Barbados!
- One of the best beaches in Barbados!
Your English-speaking, friendly driver will be waiting for you outside your Barbados cruise ship terminal. It is just a short drive to Savvy Bay. Your experienced guide will choose one of these beach options depending on weather conditions and to avoid crowded areas. When you arrive, you will start your fun boat ride out to one of the nearby shipwrecks that dot the bottom of Carlisle Bay - there are 25 in total here!
Most of the shipwrecks date back to WWI and WWII and lie just below the surface. The shipwrecks are now home to multiple varieties of tropical fish for a truly amazing time.
Your next Barbados excursion activity is swimming with the local green sea turtles! You will get to swim alongside and view these slow-moving, docile creatures up close. Please respect their space and do not touch them. The time you will spend snorkeling and swimming is approximately 1.5 hours.
When your snorkel excursion boat returns you to the beach, you will be provided with a welcome drink to sip and enjoy as you make your way to your beach chair and umbrella. The facilities at the beach will include restrooms and showers.
When you get hungry or thirsty, there is a restaurant and bar right there that you can purchase lunch, beverages, and snacks from. They will serve you on the beach or you may choose to dine inside. The cost of food and beverages is not included.
There are also additional activities you may purchase when you arrive at the beach including jet skis, etc. at an extra cost. Pricing and reservations can be made directly with the independent operators when you arrive
At the end of your Barbados Swim with Turtles, Shipwreck Snorkel, and Beach Excursion time, your air-conditioned transportation will take you back to your Barbados cruise ship pier terminal.
There is a minimum of 2 passengers needed for this Barbados shore excursion, to join the snorkel portion of the tour you are required to sign the waiver. You will not be allowed to board the boat unless this is done https://www.tranquilitycruises.com/waiver