- Round-trip route with on/off privileges in Barcelona!
- More than 250€ in discounts to enjoy Barcelona's best attractions, sights & shopping opportunities!
- Free Wi-Fi on board!
- Easy to use system map!
- 2 bus tour routes across Barcelona!
- Multilingual audio narration on the bus - available in 16 languages!
- Stops at the must-see sites!
- Escape the cruise ship shore excursion crowds and enjoy the unique sights of Barcelona!
- Option to purchase a pass for 24 or 48 hours!
For guests who want to explore Barcelona on their own schedule, this hop-on / hop-off bus is a great alternative!
The bus will circle the city with numerous stops at all the must-see locations. Stay on the whole loop for a city overview or get off at any/all of the stops for an in-depth exploration. The choice is yours! As the bus moves from stop to stop, you can pick and choose which stops to get off at and explore. Tailor-make the day the way you want it! Along the way, you will learn some history of the city through an individual audio system with earphones, offered in 16 languages - English, Spanish, Catalan, French, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Dutch, Chinese, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Norwegian and Swedish (all at no additional cost!).
Upon boarding, you will receive a map and guide from either your driver or hostess. The map includes all the stops and sites you can see as well as discounts for different establishments in Barcelona city (click here for a copy of the Barcelona Sightseeing Excursion Map). Your driver or hostess, while not a guide, can answer many general questions you might have. For more specific information, the buses are equipped with free WiFi.
There are two routes, year-round and it takes approximately 120 minutes (per route) to do the entire loop without getting off, from the time you board the bus. Buses run every 5 minutes.
From 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM. The full circuit is 120 minutes and runs every 20 minutes.
- Plaça de Catalunya
- Casa Batlló - Fundació Antoni Tàpies
- Passeig de Gracia-La Pedrera
- Francesc Macia-Diagonal
- Estacio de Sants
- Plaça d’Espanya
- Caixa Forum - Pavello Mies van der Rohe
- Poble Espanyol
- Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya
- Anella Olimpica
- Fundació Joan Miró
- Telefèric de Montjuïc
- Miramar - Jardins Costa i Llobera
- World Trade Center
- Colom-Museu Maritim
- Port Vell
- Museu d'Historia de Catalunya
- Port Olimpic
- Parc de la Ciutadella - Pla de Palau
From 09:00 AM to 08:00 PM. The full circuit is 120 minutes and runs every 20 minutes.
01. Placa de Catalunya
2. Casa Batlló - Fundació Antoni Tàpies
3. Passeig de Gràcia - La Pedrera
4. Sagrada Familia
5. Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
6. Park Güell
7. Tramvia Blau – Tibidabo8. Sarrià
9. Monestir de Pedralbes
10. Palau Reial – Pavellons Güell
11. Futbol Club Barcelona
12. Diagonal - Les Corts
13. Francesc Macia - Diagonal
At the end of your day, you may get off the bus at the stop you boarded at closest to your Barcelona cruise pier.
Please download a copy of the route map
here. You will receive another on the bus. The ticket is only available to be used within 3 months from the moment of booking.