- Round-trip route with on/off privileges in Los Angeles!
- Air-conditioned Los Angeles sightseeing excursion bus (lower level)!
- Wifi onboard the sightseeing bus!
- Easy to use the Los Angeles excursion highlights map!
- Multilingual audio narration on the bus - available in 9 languages!
- Stops at the must-see sites of Los Angeles!
- 3 routes to enjoy for the same price!
- Choose from 1, 2, or 3-Day Excursion Ticket!
- Onboard staff to answer general questions!
With the famous Los Angeles City Sightseeing Excursion double-decker, red buses you are able to hop on or off at your discretion. There are 3 separate Los Angeles Excursion routes and 45 stops in all! There are frequent departures, with buses running the loops all day, so there is never much waiting time. Enjoy the flexibility as you discover this fabulous city at your leisure, or push for as much sightseeing as you can handle, the choice is yours and your pass is good for the whole day! Great for cruise guests before or after their cruise from Los Angeles.
Welcome to Los Angeles, the City of Angels. One of the most famous cities in the world. Los Angeles is the hub of the filmmaking industry and home to many of the most famous movie stars in the world. However, it also boasts great beaches, the incredible Beverly Hills, some of the ritziest hotels in existence, an unending selection of fabulous cuisine, and a multitude of museums, artistic venues, and more. There is never a shortage of activities in this town, and we have the best way for you to pick and choose what it is you want to explore. Be sure to bring your camera along, we can almost guarantee you'll see cars, fashions, entertainers, and more that cannot be found anywhere else. And don't forget the shopping on many opportunities on this Los Angeles City Sightseeing Excursion!
You will arrange your own transportation to any of the bus stops along the route - whichever is the closest and most convenient coming from Los Angeles or the Long Beach pier. Upon boarding your sightseeing excursion bus, you will receive a map and guide from either your driver or hostess. The map (click here for a non-commercial copy of this Los Angeles Sightseeing Excursion Map
includes all the stops and sites you can see. Enjoy 3 loops that will lead you to such places as the famous Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, Sunset Strip, Paramount Studios, Santa Monica Pier, the Walt Disney Concert Hall, and dozens more of the most famous locations in Los Angeles (Purple Downtown Loop temp unavailable). We've listed the loops for you below, and they are color-coded for your convenience.
Stay onboard the bus for the entire circuit or hop off where you want. The choice is yours. With so much to see and experience, you may choose from a 1 Day, 2 Day, or 3 Day bus ticket - see the price list.
Please note that entrance fees to attractions are not included.
RED ROUTE - Hollywood
From 10:00 AM to 04:30 PM. The full circuit is 120 minutes and runs every 45 minutes.
YELLOW ROUTE- Santa Monica
- 1. Dolby Theater
- 2. Guitar Center / RockWalk
- 3. Laugh Factory
- 4. The Comedy Store
- 5. The London West Hollywood
- 6. Santa Monica Blvd
- 7. Beverly Hills / 3rd St
- 8. The Four Seasons Hotel
- 9. Beverly Center
- 10. La Brea Tar Pits
- 11. Farmers Market / The Grove
- 12. Melrose Avenue
- 13. Pink's Hot Dogs
- 14. Vine Street / Paramount Studios
- 15. Hollywood & Vine / Pantages Theater
From 09:30 AM to 04:13 PM. The full circuit is 120 minutes and runs every 45 minutes.
- 57. Ocean Avenue / Santa Monica Pier
- 59. Wilshire Blvd
- 60. Montane Ave / Euclid St
- 61. Brentwood County Mart
- 63. Westwood / UCLA
- 64. The Beverly Hilton / Wilshire Blvd
- 7. 3rd Street / Beverly Hills
- 7. Rexford Drive / Beverly Hills (Sundays only)
- 51. The Beverly Hilton / Santa Monica Blvd
- 52. The Century Plaza Hotel
- 53. InterContinental LA Century City
- 54. Westside Pavilion
- 55. Santa Monica College.
- 82. Barnard Way / Ocean Park Blvd
- 83 Venice Beach
- 77. Main Street / Marine Street
- 78. Main Street / Visitor Information Center
PURPLE ROUTE - Downtown LA
From 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM. The full circuit is 60 minutes and runs every 45-85 minutes.
- 1. Dolby Theatre
- 31. Engine Co. No. 28
- 32. The Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- 33. Walt Disney Concert Hall
- 34. Civic Center / Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels
- 35. Chinatown Central Plaza
- 36. Chinatown: Shopping Malls
- 37. Olvera Street, El Pueblo / Union Station
- 38. Little Tokyo
- 39. Grand Central Market / Bradbury Building
- 40. Central Library / Millennium Biltmore Hotel
- 41. Jewelry District
- 42. LA Fashion District / The Santee Alley
- 43. Los Angeles Convention Center / STAPLES Center
- 44. L.A. Live / GRAMMY Museum