We guarantee the lowest price offer for this specific excursion.If you find a better price, we will match it!
Timely return to your cruise terminal is guaranteed for participating excursions. See policies for more information.
- Round trip transportation with on / off privileges!
- Option just to stay onboard for a city sightseeing loop!
- Easy to use system map!
- Multi-lingual audio narration on the bus - available in 8 languages!
- Stops at the must-see sites!
- Onboard staff to answer general questions!
- Coupon book for discounts and other savings at select stores, restaurants and attractions!
- Escape the cruise ship shore excursion crowds and enjoy unique sights of Palma de Mallorca and surrounding area!
For the guests who want to explore Palma on their own schedule, this hop on / hop off bus is a great alternative! Your ticket is good for one full day.
With multiple stops, there is a stop close to your cruise ship pier. Upon boarding, you will receive a map and guide from either your driver or hostess. The map includes all the stops, sites you can see at them as well as discounts for different establishments in the city. Your driver or hostess, while not a guide, can answer many general questions you might have.
The bus will circle the city on its route with numerous stops at all the must-see locations. Stay on the whole loop for a city overview or get off at any/all of the stops to explore the sites, museums, etc that interest you more. The choice is yours! As the bus moves from stop to stop, you can pick and choose which stops to get off at and explore. Tailor-make the day your way you want it! Along the way, you will learn some history of the city through an individual audio system with earphones, offered in 8 languages (all at no additional cost!) including English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Chinese, Russian, and Catalan.
The route takes approximately 80 minutes to do the entire loop without getting off, from the time you board the bus. Buses run every 20 - 25 minutes year round.
The buses begin at 10:00 AM during winter months and at 09:30 AM all other seasons. The last bus begins at 06:00 PM during the Winter, 08:00 PM during Spring and Fall, and at 10:00 PM during the Summer.
1. Antoni Maura
2. Pl del Mercat
3. Rambla / Carrer dels Horts
4. Pl. d'Espanya
5. Av. Alexandre Rossello
6. Gabriel Alomar I Villalonga (porta des Camp)
7. Passeig Maritim (Els molins)
8. Poble Espanyol
9. Castell de Bellver
10. Pl. Gomila
11. Hotel Valparaiso
12. Fundacia Pilar, I Joan Miro
13. Av. Joan Miro (davant centre commercial Porto Pl)
14. Estacio Maritima14B. Avenida de Garbiel Roca
15. Av. Gabriel Roca (Auditorium)
16. Pl. Porta de Santa Catalina (Es Baluard)
17. Av. Jaume III
18. Moll Comercial
Please download a copy of the route map.
You will be given another map aboard the bus.
At the end of your day, you may get off the bus at the stop closest to your Palma de Mallorca cruise pier.