We guarantee the lowest price offer for this specific excursion.If you find a better price, we will match it!
Timely return to your cruise terminal is guaranteed for participating excursions. See policies for more information.
- Air-conditioned, fully licensed and insured transportation!
- Round trip transportation from your cruise pier in Roatan!
- Certified, bilingual (English / Spanish) speaking excursion driver/guide!
- Sightseeing and photo stop at Viewpoint in Spanish Town, Coxen Hole Downtown, "Roatan" sign at Gravel Bay and Chocolate Factory!
- Entrance to Infinity Bay Beach Resort!
- Welcome drink at Infinity Bay - rum and coke, rum punch or soft drink!
- Use of Infinity Pool and Children's Pool, poolside loungers and beach chairs!
- Guided Snorkeling opportunity on first come, first serve basis!
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas and towel service!
Spend a little time sightseeing, before spending the day at Infinity Bay Beach Resort! Everything you could want or need is waiting for you!
You will meet your guide outside your cruise port and board your air-conditioned transportation for some sightseeing in Roatan. Some of your highlights will include Hilltop View Point in Spanish Town, downtown Coxen Hole, the "Roatan" sign in Gravel Bay, and the Chocolate Factory in West End. You will have about 10-15 minutes at each stop for photo opportunities, maybe even some yummy chocolate!
After your sightseeing, you'll be taken to West Bay Beach, voted among the 10 best beaches in the world by TripAdvisor! Enjoy the rest of your day at Infinity Bay Beach Resort, where you'll experience world-class amenities, a welcome drink (rum punch, rum coke, or soft drink), and warm hospitality from the bilingual staff. You will have access to the beautiful infinity pool with three waterfalls, kids' pool, bar, restaurant, and powdery sand beach! Towels will be provided for you, so leave that expensive to replace ship towel on board! You'll even have Wi-Fi access!
You will be given the option of doing a free, guided snorkeling adventure in the reefs of West Bay. The spots are first come, first serve. You would need to board the boat from the resort's pier, the boat fits up to 30 guests and you would be able to snorkel and explore the reef for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Find your perfect spot poolside or at the beach and enjoy a day of fun in the sun!
At the end of your experience, your provided transportation will return you to your cruise port. This is a day of fun and great sightseeing in beautiful Roatan, where the sun is always shining!