- Round-trip transportation from your Curacao Willemstad cruise ship terminal!
- Air-conditioned, fully licensed, and insured transportation!
- 38-foot speed boat ride with 600HP twin engines!
- English-speaking, certified snorkeling guides and boat crew!
- Bottled water, soft drinks, or juice!
- Snorkel set including varied-sized fins, sanitized snorkel, silicone mask, and vest!
- Beach stop at a white sandy beach!
For those of you who'd like to see the beauty of Curacao both above and below the surface, this is the excursion for you! Don't forget to bring your camera, there will be lots of photo opportunities.
Your day will begin when you are picked up at your Curacao cruise terminal in comfortable, air-conditioned transportation. You will take a 20-minute drive to the dock where your speedboat is waiting for you. The boat you will be traveling in has 600hp twin engines and a maximum of 30 guests so it is zippy and spacious.
Once you've acquainted yourself with the boat, your experienced captain, and crew, will take you along Curacao's coastline. You will have the chance to see the lovely Spanish Water Lagoon and the tranquil Fuik Bay where pelicans are often spotted. You will also be able to motor past glitzy yachts waiting for their owners in their spectacular mansions. Glide past Tafelberg, otherwise known as the "table mountain" and relax while you travel across the pristine, turquoise waters of Curacao.
Then take a beach break where you can swim, or snorkel, in sparkling waters. Masks, snorkel tubes, and inflatable vests will be provided. Drinks including water, juice, or soft drinks will also be provided during the stops. You are welcome to bring a few beers along but there won't be room for large backpacks or coolers. Please keep in mind that all guests must be able to climb up the stairs from the water to the boat's platform.
Once your beach time is over you will be taken back to the boat dock where transportation back to your Curacao cruise ship pier will be provided. Enjoy!