- Round trip transportation with on / off privileges!
- Easy to use system map!
- The multi-lingual audio narration on the bus is available in 5 languages!
- Stops at the must-see sites with 10 set stops to hop on and off where you want!
- Onboard staff to answer general questions!
For the guests who want to explore Livorno on their own schedule, this hop-on / hop-off bus is a great alternative! Your pass is good for 24 hours!
The bus will circle the city with numerous stops at all the must-see locations. Stay on the whole loop for a city overview or get off at any or all of the stops for an in-depth exploration. The choice is yours! As the bus moves from stop to stop, you can pick and choose which stops to get off at and explore. Tailor-make the day the way you want it! Along the way, you will learn some history of the city through an individual audio system with earphones, offered in 5 languages.
Upon boarding, you will receive a map and guide from either your driver or hostess. NOTE: You must bring a printed copy of your e-ticket to board the bus.
The map includes all the stops, sites you can see as well as discounts for different establishments in the city. Your driver or hostess, while, not a guide, can answer many general questions you might have.
The first bus departs, Stop #1, at 10:00 am. Buses run every 60 minutes from April - November. The route has 10 stops, and it takes approximately 60 minutes to do the entire loop without getting off, from the time you board the bus so plan for a minimum of one hour to do the loop without hopping off. There is a limited number of seats sold per day so book quickly.
Coming Soon! If you are specifically looking to just go to Florence, Pisa, or Lucca, please check out direct shuttle options for just those sights! Great savings, and quick service.
Please note that admission or entrance fees to the attractions/museums, etc are not included.
- Terminal Cruise of Channels by boat (Cruise Shuttle Bus Stop)
- Venice Quarter
- Livorno Aquarium
- Red Baracchina, The Jewels Liberty
- Santuario di Montenero: Historical Village - Religious
- Museum Giovanni Fattori
- Museum of Natural History of the Mediterranean
- Birthplace of Amedeo Modigliani
- The Central Market Hall (The largest in Europe - Via Cairoli)
- New Fortress - a public park
Also please note, the excursion takes one hour to make the full loop. There is one bus per hour and space is on a first-come basis. The last departure is at 3:00 pm.
Please download a copy of the route map here
. You will receive another on the bus.
Note: This excursion only runs when a cruise ship is in the Port! A separate voucher will be emailed to you. You must print the voucher and give it to the local operator in order to do the excursion; do not give them your Shore Excursioneer e-ticket.