We guarantee the lowest price offer for this specific excursion.If you find a better price, we will match it!
Timely return to your cruise terminal is guaranteed for participating excursions. See policies for more information.
- Round trip transportation from your Roatan cruise terminal (Coxen Hole and Port of Roatan Mahogany Bay)!
- Air-conditioned, fully licensed and insured shore excursion transportation!
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) speaking, jet ski excursion guide, and friendly staff!
- 30 minutes use of jet ski with a guide on separate wave runner to supervise for safety!
- Turbo Suzuki jet ski single or double riding!
- Fuel, insurance, and life jackets!
- Full use of West Bay Paradise Beach club facilities including lounge chairs, tables, umbrellas, palapas, bathrooms, and pool!
- Additional services are available (not included): bar, restaurant, massages, scuba, souvenirs, etc!
- Free Wi-Fi connection!
The best of both worlds on this Roatan Jet Ski Excursion with Beach - jet ski and beach break. Just take your own jet-ski out on the beautiful waters of Roatan. Want to kick back? Then enjoy a couple of hours relaxing on the powdery sands in the shade, or catching some rays in a lounge chair. With a pickup and a drop off at your pier, you’ll have nothing to do but have fun!
Start this great jet ski and beach break combo excursion in Roatan, Honduras when you meet with your shore excursion guide just outside your Roatan cruise terminal (Coxen Hole and Port of Roatan Mahogany Bay). Climb aboard the comfortable and air-conditioned transportation for the 30 minute, scenic drive to the beach club on West Bay Beach, Paradise Beach.
You will arrive at Paradise Beach Club on the famous West Bay Beach with tranquil waters and soft sand. Your jet ski instructor will go over the operational instructions and safety info before you hop on your jet ski. You will buckle on your life jacket and enjoy 30 to 40 minutes on the water. This is a great activity for the whole family. You can choose to ride single or double, even if you do not want to run the jet ski at all, you can book as an observer and have round-trip transportation and access to the beach facilities included (check price chart).
Once your time is completed and you are back onshore, you can enjoy the amenities of the Paradise Beach Club including lounge chairs, fresh water showers, a bar and restaurant, and much more. The staff is friendly and will be happy to bring you food or drinks from the bar to your spot on the beach or by the pool - both drinks and food are not included. Beach activities will be available and island music playing, everything to help you know you truly are on vacation.
If you have your own snorkeling equipment, bring it along and you can snorkel right off the beach. You can also rent snorkeling equipment from the resort. Take a stroll, take a dip, or just lay back and enjoy the view.
When your 2.5 hours of beach time is up, your shore excursion guide will let you know and you can hop back on board your transportation for the 30-minute ride back to your Roatan cruise ship terminal!