- Round-trip transportation from your Roatan cruise terminal (Coxen Hole and Port of Roatan Mahogany Bay)!
- Air-conditioned, fully licensed, and insured transportation!
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) professional excursion guides!
- Entrance fees to Roatan Zip Line Park!
- All necessary Zip Line shore excursion equipment!
- Enjoy 13 zip lines with the longest at 1,300ft!
- 2 miles of zip-lining fun!
This Roatan Jungle Canopy Zipline Excursion is available for cruise ship passengers arriving at the Port of Roatan Coxen Hole and Mahogany Bay.
Join in the fun with a top-rated activity to do in Roatan - experience the adventure with one of the best zipline canopy outfits. With 16 platforms set up in the jungle trees, this zip line course was constructed with safety and fun in mind. The experienced certified excursion guides will explain everything before getting you in your harness and have you follow them out to the first platform.
The views of West Bay are amazing from this jungle area. 13 safety-approved steel suspension cables are used with the longest being 1,300ft long! The total cable length is over 2 miles of zip-lining fun!! You will zip along from platform to platform with highly trained guides assisting for each take-off and landing. Safety is the #1 priority and fun is guaranteed.
Situated on 28 acres of tropical Roatan jungle, there are lots of tropical wildlife in the trees, flowers, and plants for you to explore. You will be treated to some incredible views of the aqua-blue Caribbean sea! Your zipline adventure will last approximately 60-90 minutes. Travel time to and from your Roatan Coxen Hole or Mahogany Bay cruise ship terminal is approximately 15 to 20 minutes.