We guarantee the lowest price offer for this specific excursion.If you find a better price, we will match it!
Timely return to your cruise terminal is guaranteed for participating excursions. See policies for more information.
- Round trip transportation from your cruise ship terminal in Roatan, Coxe Hole or Mahogany Bay!
- Air-conditioned, fully licensed and insured transportation!
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) speaking, friendly staff!
- Club Sandwich, Cheese Burger or Quesadilla with 1 drink!
- Bottle of water, soft drinks or cold local beer!
- Option to upgrade to seafood platter and additional drinks - see pricing!
- Use of beach loungers and towels!
- Access to beach facilities (pool, bathrooms, showers and changing rooms)!
- Free Wi-Fi connection!
Enjoy the famous West Bay Beach, voted one of the top 10 beaches in the world by TripAdvisor. You will be at the renowned Paradise Beach Hotel and Resort enjoying all the amenities.
You will meet your transportation outside of your Roatan cruise terminal for the 20-30 minute drive to the beach.
Once you arrive at the Paradise Beach Club, which is part of the resort, you will have fabulous amenities to choose from. Pick your perfect spot, take a stroll, maybe go for a swim in the fresh water pool, or just relax as the staff serves you cold drinks from the bar. You can catch some rays, lay in the shade, stay close to the pool, or get out on the beach. Lounge chairs are included both at the pool and the beach. And you can leave your heavy, expensive to replace ship towel back on-board since towel service is included!
Speaking of the beach, there are beach activities arranged for some extra fun, or just rest in the shade with your toes in the powdery sand and enjoy the view.
Another choice you will have are the two lunches available. Please check what’s included and then you can pick which one you prefer, they are priced accordingly. You are also able to purchase additional food and drinks if you’d like. This day is all about what will help you to make some great memories on the island of Roatan. Note that there are additional water sports and activities available at an additional cost - pricing and reservations are with the independent operators on the beach.
Your time at the beach club varies according to your ship time in port. The provided transportation will take you back to your Roatan cruise ship pier terminal so you will have 1 hour before you need to be back on-board.Relaxed Lunch
- Club Sandwich, Cheese Burger, or Quesadillas
- 1 bottle of ice cold soft drink or local beer
- 3 x local alcoholic or soft drinks
- “Tasting Menu” which includes a traditional Ceviche, Sopa Marinera (seafood soup) and the award winning Camarón al Coco (coconut shrimp)