- Round-trip transportation from your Roatan cruise terminal (Coxen Hole and Port of Roatan Mahogany Bay)!
- English-speaking shore excursion hosts!
- Boat ride to Little French Key Island (3-5 minutes)!
- Entrance to Private Island!
- Admission to Pirates of the Caribbean Zipline & Canopy Park!
- Use of all Little French Key facilities, beach chairs, palapa access, etc!
- Hammocks, restrooms, shaded umbrella/palapa areas!
- Unlimited use of kayak, paddle boards, and snorkels!
- Tour Animal Rescue Center!
- 2 drinks of your choice (Additional drinks are available for purchase at the cash bar)!
If you are looking for a fun and adventurous day in Roatan, look no further, this excursion is for you. Take a ride on the zip lines by yourself or with the whole family and then relax at the beautiful beach that is known for its powdery white sand and crystal-clear waters.
You'll meet your friendly guide outside your Roatan cruise port and start with a scenic ride to the zip line park. Once you arrive and meet the staff, they will give you a brief orientation and get you suited up in your gear. Then one at a time at the first platform, the guide will clip your harness onto the line, and gravity will take you over to the next platform where another guide will unclip you. You will repeat the process of traveling through the trees from platform to platform!
Once you have finished flying high through the jungle, it's time to head to Little French Key for some fun on the beach. This little island is eco-friendly, equipped with a wind generator and ecological practices, like recycling, that allow the smallest carbon footprint. The island owners live there and each day welcome guests to enjoy the sun, sand, and sea.
Pick your perfect spot, take a stroll, maybe go for a swim or snorkel in the crystal clear Caribbean sea, or just relax, catch some rays, and lay in the shade by the beach. You have the use of paddleboards (SUP), kayaks, and water floats if you want a little exercise. You can stretch out in a chaise lounge or hammock, have a drink from one of 2 bars, and have some delicious food from one of 3 restaurants. Food and drinks are at your own expense.
As the saying goes "all good things must come to an end", and at the end of your Roatan shore excursion day you'll be taken back to your Roatan cruise ship port.