We guarantee the lowest price offer for this specific excursion.If you find a better price, we will match it!
Timely return to your cruise terminal is guaranteed for participating excursions. See policies for more information.
- Enjoy this Exclusive Shore Excursioneer offer - snorkel, beach and buffet lunch!
- Entrance into Chankanaab included ($21.00 USD value for adults, $14.00 USD value for children)!
- English speaking trained staff and experienced snorkeling guide!
- All snorkeling instruction!
- Snorkel set including: Varied sized fins, sanitized snorkel, silicone mask, and vest!
- Buffet lunch including chicken fajitas, chicken tacos, chicken enchiladas, grilled fish, salad, fruit, nachos and salsa along with water and soft drinks!
- Beach chair, lockers and use of the beach facilities including shaded palapas!
- Use of all the Chankanaab facilities - botanical garden (optional guided tour), hammocks, Mayan House (homemade tortillas samples), Tequila Exhibit with samples, Eco-Archeological Tour, Archaeological Prehispanic Replicas, swimming pool, Crocodile Exhibition, and Sea Lion exhibit!
Enjoy some of the best snorkeling in Cozumel at Chankanaab Marine Park. Countless tropical fish swimming on the coral reef, sheltered area with calm water, sandy beach, all-inclusive day pass with buffet lunch, guided snorkel with snorkel gear, and much more.
You will begin your fun all inclusive day at Chankanaab Marine Park located just a short taxi ride from your Cozumel cruise ship pier. Your entrance fee into the park is included ($21.00 USD value for adults, $14.00 USD value for children). Once you get checked in, the facilities are yours for the day. You won't find this offer with anyone else - only with Shore Excursioneer. All cruise guests are welcome, no restrictions!
Chankanaab is a protected marine park so the marine life is thriving and some of the best on Cozumel Island. There is a sheltered cove-like area, the crystal clear, year-round warm Caribbean water along with wide stair entry make it inviting even for beginners. Experienced snorkelers will not be disappointed with the abundance and variety of tropical fish, coral, sponges and more that can be found on the coral reef which is part of the 2nd largest in the world. All snorkeling gear is included along with experienced snorkeling instruction - you will be given several options when you check in. You may choose to also snorkel at your leisure throughout the day.
Included in your all inclusive day pass is a beach chair so you can stretch out and relax on the sandy beach. There are numerous shaded palapas along the beach area as well. Or just enjoy the refreshing water - there is a sandy beach entry. Children may enjoy playing in the sand at the water's edge.
Once you get hungry, there is a buffet lunch included for you to enjoy with fajitas, chicken tacos, chicken enchiladas, grilled fish, salad, fruit, nachos and salsa along with water and soft drinks. Lunch service begins at 01:30 PM. There are small on-site restaurants also in Chankanaab if you prefer to purchase additional food or beverages. Lockers are also included in your excursion price so you can store your belongings when you are in the water.
But Chankanaab is not just about the great snorkeling and beach, there is much else to see and do including a walk through the botanical garden, trying out the hammocks, viewing the Mayan House (homemade tortillas samples), enjoying the Tequila Exhibit with samples, browsing the Eco-Archeological and Archaeological Prehispanic Replicas, viewing the Crocodile Exhibition, and sitting to watch the Sea Lion exhibit! There is even a swimming pool. You also might spot some of the famed iguanas of Chankanaab. Do not forget your camera to capture the sites and memories both above and below the water. There are maps throughout the property to help you find your way, showers and restrooms.
There are numerous taxis waiting at the entrance of Chankanaab to take you back to your Cozumel cruise pier.
Please note that guests who want to join your group but do not want to snorkel may choose to stay on the beach instead (no price difference).